* Local business ads: View, add, and update your local business ads on the new Local Business Ads tab.
* Export picker: Select specific campaigns and ad groups to export to CSV.
* Save your searches: Use the ‘Name this search’ feature in Advanced search to save the settings for up to eight searches.
* Draft account: Like a draft campaign, a draft account may be shared with other AdWords Editor users. To post, export the account for archiving, then import it into a non-draft account.
* Default campaign targeting: In the Tools menu > Settings, specify a language and location for your new campaigns to target by default.
* Find errors quickly: If your campaigns contain items with errors or warnings, you’ll see splats at the top of the affected tabs.
* Maximize work space: View more rows in the data view by minimizing the other panels, such as error descriptions or ‘Review Proposed Changes.’
More release details here…